- Myths and misunderstandings about speed enforcement camerason December 2, 2023 at 12:15 am
With traffic fatalities on the rise, the need for effective traffic safety solutions is urgent
- Inmate who stabbed Derek Chauvin 22 times charged with attempted murderon December 1, 2023 at 10:54 pm
The inmate told prosecutors he would have killed Chauvin had correctional officers not responded so quickly
- N.J. city to pay former cadets $4M in academy OT after class action lawsuiton December 1, 2023 at 9:08 pm
The lawsuit was filed by three academy graduates from 2017 and 2018 on behalf of their whole classes
- Portland to spend $2.6M on body cameras for police officerson December 1, 2023 at 8:41 pm
The Portland Police Department was one of the last major U.S. police agencies without the technology, which will be implemented next summer
- PDs cannot automatically withhold disciplinary reports involving unproven complaints, N.Y. court ruleson December 1, 2023 at 7:01 pm
The case evolved from a records request that was rejected on the grounds that unsubstantiated discipline records could be withheld to protect officers' privacy
Latest & Breaking News on Fox News Discover the latest breaking news feed with Fox. Find out what the latest news is and read about the latest news happening today.
- Maryland principal engaged in sexual misconduct and bullying, investigation findson December 2, 2023 at 7:50 am
An investigation found that a Maryland principal engaged in sexual misconduct and violated sexual harassment policies. He also was found to have bullied subordinates.
- Washington holds off Oregon to win final Pac-12 championship, all but secure College Football Playoff spoton December 2, 2023 at 5:06 am
In the Pac-12 swan song, the No. 3 Washington Huskies held off a comeback from No. 5 Oregon to win the Pac-12 and likely secure their College Football Playoff spot.
- On this day in history, December 2, 1823, President Monroe touts doctrine defending Western Hemisphereon December 2, 2023 at 5:02 am
President James Monroe issued the Monroe Doctrine, a muscular defense of American interests in the Western Hemisphere, on this day in history, Dec. 2, 1823.
- Knicks star Mitchell Robinson moves in former high school basketball coach after wife’s deathon December 2, 2023 at 4:46 am
Sixth-year New York Knick player Mitchell Robinson reached out to his old basketball coach and extended a special offer to help him as he dealt with tragedy.
- California sheriff sergeant shot in gas station firefighton December 2, 2023 at 3:49 am
A Southern California Sheriff's sergeant was hospitalized about being shot by a suspect during a call in Victorville, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said Friday.